Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Damn You!!!! old Dirty Scott


Okay so here I go again, once more with the damn blogging bullshit. I just noticed that my beloved, introverted, doesn't like small talk (except when drunk (Except that it is actually arguing for arguing sakes)), little BRO has once again started into the blogging world since a short little vacation (MAY!!!!!). So, unlike my brother I will not make any blogging promises to maybe blog once a week or anything even close to that, but will instead to promise that I will make a short lived concerted effort to maybe, possibly make another entry before the end of next year (2007, I am very Busy). I have decided that post will include such topics as the DEMASCULINIZATION of America (that's right, I said that, and if you don't believe non-believers just try this http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rls=GWYA,GWYA:2005-52,GWYA:en&q=demasculinization), and the fact that we, as a country, have become way too sensitive to damn near everything and are frightened stiff of offending some other person or persons that now we can't have Christmas trees in the god damned airport, I mean give me a break, you have got to be kidding, Christmas trees. A little word of advice for anyone who thinks they are a true AMERICAN: Go out, rent, and watch probably my favorite movie of all time "TEAM AMERICA" the unrated version and then and only then will you know what it is like to feel true patriotism for the greatest ass kickin' country in the whole of the world. And when you are done think back to one of the greatest songs ever written on the soundtrack: "Freedom isn't free". Because it is true my friends, it is not free and we should never forget that. I know that there are alot of people in this country who think some things are free (especially Freedom) But that is far from the truth. I digress. Moving on just check back as I am collecting my thoughts and have even considered writing a book about such topics as those mentioned earlier. I love you all and I love America so I am going back to writing my new resume' so I can get the hell out of the OC. Til later see you on the flip side and get the reporters out of Iraq so our men and women who are really making the sacrifices can do there job the way it was intended and not have to be looking over there shoulder afraid of being sent to prison for fighting the war OUR representatives sent them to do.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you baby! Freedom isn't free....

Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home