Tuesday, April 04, 2006

J-E-N-N whats that spell? JENN, JENN, JENN



I realize that I am just being a copycat when I write this but I think everyone must know who this is in the picture above. Yes, I am being a copycat and she always beats me to the punch (sorry Baby) but this is my LOVE Jenn. She is always saying nice things about me (mostly true I must add) and I know that there is no way to properly give her the credit she deserves for being the beautiful, thoughtful, caring and Loving person that she is. I just hope that she knows how much I love her and how much I appreciate all the things she has done for me and helped me through. Once again I know I am copycatting and I should just say Ditto to all the nice things she said about me on her site www.jennandjeepandjake.blogspot.com but I want everyone as well as you my LOVE Jenn to know how much I care for you. I love you and I will miss you sorely in the weeks to come, but I know our love will pull us through and the sky is the limit for all of us, Love me. And no stupid comments on this one from nobody, I am being seriuos here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Thank you baby! You made me friggen cry again. :)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger mizzmegpie said...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/mizzmegpie/vomit.gif


because i dont believe that i can add a photo to these here wonderful blogs you much check out the link.....you too jenn!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home