Sunday, May 14, 2006

I am Back (from the Shithole) M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I

Just So everyone knows, I am Back and in full force so watch out all cause I will be full force, full speed ahead in due time!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!
I hope to see some fascinating pictures soon. Soon after either of you two contact us - if ever!

Monday, May 15, 2006 1:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice entry......and only 16 profile views....your on a roll

Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit...I mean 32 profile views! Thank god it's at least beating the 8 your homeboy's got!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger olddirtyscott said...

Screw you anonymous!

Monday, May 29, 2006 3:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheres the pictures

Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been bac for how long? Then were are all the posts!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home