Tuesday, April 11, 2006
About Me

- Name: jakethelegend
- Location: The Inland Northwest, Washington State (not DC), United States
Not much to say here, now is there. Most people (used loosely) who will be reading this already know, all too well, about ME. But for those who don't here is a little somethin' to wet your proverbial whistle (how Dumb). I am 5' 10" tall, I weigh around 170 to 185 pounds (depends on season), I like long walks on the beach (preferably in the rain since I live in the desert), Romantic candlelit dinners with the one I love (Jenn from my interests section), Yoga, although I have never even attempted it or even really looked into what it comprises, waterslides without the water, thunderstorms. That is all I can say about me, Besides that I hope everyone who reads this will enjoy it, since that is it's main purpose



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home