Saturday, June 10, 2006
Let's just start with me saying that MISSISSIPPI is actually a very nice place. I was quite surprised by the beauty of the place. The green foliage (as opposed to burnt here in EWA(Eastern Washington for losers from other places)) the trees, the gulf of Mexico. Aside from the occasional racist redneck it really is not that bad. But wait, there is more! When I first arrived I thought, WOW, what a beautiful place, and granted it was the whole time I was there, but a place starts to lose its beauty and appeal when, a week into the trip the weather starts to warm. Now, bear in mind that this is still the middle of April, and the temps can hit in the 90's, and I think everyone has heard of the Humidity, and yes it is as bad as they say. OK, OK, you are saying to yourself where is this going, well I will tell you. BUGS. That is right BUGS. Mosquitos that are quite large, but not even close to being as bad as the BLOOD SUCKING GNATS!!! That's right, you heard me correctly. Gnats the size of a gnat, swarming by the thousands (possibly millions) to every inch of your exposed skin. The best part being that they hurt when they do whatever it is they do to you (someone told me they spit on you with caustic saliva, but I don't know or care) and that they are not even remotely affected by bug spray, in fact as far as I could tell they were actually attracted to it. So with that said I will move on to another entry detailing (not really) my trip and some pictures of the shithole I was at.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home