Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ready, Set, Go


Here it is folks! The start of my most likely short lived BLOG (I still don't know what that means). This is for all those people out there who for some reason or another have some sort of interest in my life and possible ramblings on that I will probably partake in. I did this because it seems as though everyone else is, and I tend to be a sort of Bandwagon jumper onner type of person. I am going to start with the ones who have so inspired me to do this silly thing even though I know I will never live up to there writing skills much less there expectations from this here BLOG: Jenn my Love, Doris (my sis' in law), Scott (I have no idea why), all of my other relatives because I am sure they will want know what is going on, and of course mizzmegpie because it seems as though she thinks this is some sort of competition at which she will definately lose, and also because it is nice to have people to reply and comment on my daily ramblings and it seems as though she does for everyone else so I am hoping she does the same for me as long as she livens it up a bit. See ya on the flip side!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger mizzmegpie said...

HaHa I am the first person to post on your blog! Beat that! Just a little FYI "Doris" started the last competion and I was unaware that one was even going on!

Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Son...of...a...blog...I was trying to post first....:) I just wanted to say I love you Baby. Your the funniest person I know...And now the rest of the world can know too. I guess I can share! :)

Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So here it is 2 days after your first... and only post?
What kind of blogger are you?

(I'm three - yea, me!)

Monday, April 03, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yeah...what are you? Busy at work or something? :)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should blog about work. Fun!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems to me, is an excellent phrase

Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attempt not torture.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 9:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home