What really Happened II

And this is the house now (actually what is left of the house)

I thought this was one of the more disturbing sights that I saw all along the Gulf Coast (don't cry Megan!!)

This is a fully furnished intact 3 bedroom house that floated in from, according to best guess, about 1/2 mile away into a wooded vacant lot
Bear in mind that these pictures represent a very, very, very small portion of the destruction that happened along our gulf coast. I was essentially assigned to a very small community named Pass Christian, MS. Also keep in mind that when I took these pictures the cleanup had already been going on for more than six months.


5 Comments:
Beautiful post....how bout some more.
When are you going back down there? Did you help feed the homeless or any other charitable contributions to help out mankind down there? Or did you just eat crawfish?
yeah....what really happened?
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#for-anxiety safe buy valium online uk - valium dosage dentistry
Post a Comment
<< Home