Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bayou Bound, where's the Gumbo?

Well it is official, I will soon be departing for the wonderful gulf coast of Mississippi (Saturday the 8th to be exact), and so it is, that since Doris continually nags me about my lack of BLOG postings (though I just started this weekend and have alot going on), and has been so kind as to give me some Ideas for my Blog (bitch anyhow) that I am going to do just as she has requested and write shit about my work (although mine will probably not be drawn out mindless jibber jabber about such things as sea shells). I hope that all will be able to follow me on this wonderful journey to the south land in search of my boyhood dreams and what ever else I may find, hopefully something like a pot of gold, or some other sort of treasure that was overlooked by the other countless thousands of government employees that have been inside and out of that country for the last 7 plus months sucking our national budget dry and running this countries defecit through the roof (I digress). At this point there is not much to say about it because I truly have no idea as to what I am in for. So I hope that I will be able to keep everyone up to date with my new found blogging skills (as long as they have computers down there) and to all a good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

You better behave and stay away from the fried foods, gumbo,and the PPVP! :)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home